- Reports to the Construction Director
- To be site based, project specific, as necessary
- Responsible for the Management and delivery of the Project on Site
- Programme & Cost Management
- Client and Landlord Reporting
- Ensuring all projects obtain ‘COMPLETE DELIVERY’ Certification
- To organise and operate effective control over all sites, including Health & Safety and CDM requirements.
- To achieve complete client satisfaction on all contracts
- To complete projects free of defects
- To handover to Adapt and Post Completion Manager on completion of the project.
- To comply with all company policies and procedures that relate to quality, environment and health and safety
- Produce and issue project reports and manage and hold project client meetings
Dependant on experience