- Site Set up to Maris Site Set Up Guide
- Everyday Site Health & Safety and Logistics
- Oversees daily operations onsite
- Liaises with sub-contractors onsite
- Maintains site cleanliness and site H&S
- Drives programme and quality to the highest standards
- Ensures minimal disruption to adjacent tenants
- Ensure labour and materials are sufficient to meet programme
- Maintains a safe, secure and well organised site at all times
- Adheres to Health & Safety and CDM requirements.
- Establishes daily sub-contract work programmes and co-ordinate progress against programme.
- Complies with all company policies and procedures that relate to quality, environment and health and safety
- Snags all works through the construction process and ensure a snag free handover to the client.
Dependant on experience